Information for Traders
Strawberry Fair 2016 - Saturday 4th JuneThank you for your interest in trading at Strawberry Fair 2016.
We are just setting the wheels in motion for next year's Fair and expect to be accepting applications from December 2015.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to lodge an interest and we will notify you when we start accepting applications.
We will be looking for traders and organisations offering as many different flavours and tastes, products and produce, weird and wonderful hobbies and interesting people to amuse and entertain our visitors. Our market is one of the most important features of the Fair - bringing a diverse range of stalls right to the heart of Cambridge.
Why Trade at Strawberry Fair?
- We attract over 30,000 visitors in one day.
- We are a free event, but many punters tell us they come specifically to buy from our market.
- We reach an eclectic mix of people of all ages including residents, visitors and tourists.
- We do our best to limit the number of similar stalls to ensure that our traders are offering different things.
- We offer a range of pitch fees and types to suit all needs, including food stalls, craft stalls, blanket pitches, mobile sellers and charity stands.