Applications are open to trade at Strawberry Fair on 6th June 2020
We are looking for traders and organisations offering as many different flavours and tastes, products and produce, weird and wonderful hobbies and interesting people to amuse and entertain our visitors. Our market is one of the most important features of the Fair - bringing a diverse range of stalls right to the heart of Cambridge.
Why Trade at Strawberry Fair?
- We regularly attract 35,000-40,000 visitors throughout the one day event
- We are a free event, but many punters tell us they come specifically to buy from our market.
- We reach an eclectic mix of people of all ages including residents, visitors and tourists.
- We do our best to limit the number of similar stalls to ensure that our traders are offering different things.
- We offer a range of pitch fees and types to suit all needs, including food stalls, craft stalls, blanket pitches, mobile sellers and charity stands.
Bars / Alcohol
Bar pitches for 2020 have already been allocated. No new applications are being accepted.
Please complete the non-food trader application form here:
Please complete the food trader application form here:
Applications for food trader pitches at the 2020 fair are open until 29th February 2020.
Food pitches are not allocated on a first come first served basis, as we have a limited number of food pitches available. To ensure we can offer a variety of cuisines to visitors of the Fair, we will consider all of the applications we have received in early spring and make pitch offers to traders at that point.
If you have any questions about selling food or non-alcoholic drinks at Strawberry Fair then please check out our FAQs: http://strawberry-fair.org.uk/pages/trader-faq/ or email email@example.com if you can't find the answer.