We are now open for applications to trade at Strawberry Fair 2016, Saturday 4th June!
We are looking for traders and organisations offering as many different flavours and tastes, products and produce, weird and wonderful hobbies and interesting people to amuse and entertain our visitors. Our market is one of the most important features of the Fair - bringing a diverse range of stalls right to the heart of Cambridge.
Why Trade at Strawberry Fair?
- We attract at least 30,000 visitors in one day, with over 40,000 visitors in 2015.
- We are a free event, but many punters tell us they come specifically to buy from our market.
- We reach an eclectic mix of people of all ages including residents, visitors and tourists.
- We do our best to limit the number of similar stalls to ensure that our traders are offering different things.
- We offer a range of pitch fees and types to suit all needs, including food stalls, craft stalls, blanket pitches, mobile sellers and charity stands.
Are you interested in trading at Strawberry Fair 2016?
To submit an expression of interest in trading at for Strawberry Fair 2016, please click on the Apply to Trade button below to enter the details of your stall.
If you have any questions about trading at Strawberry Fair 2016 then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.