To trade at Strawberry Fair on 6th June 2020, applications will open in November
We are looking for traders and organisations offering as many different flavours and tastes, products and produce, weird and wonderful hobbies and interesting people to amuse and entertain our visitors. Our market is one of the most important features of the Fair - bringing a diverse range of stalls right to the heart of Cambridge.
Why Trade at Strawberry Fair?
- We regularly attract 35,000-40,000 visitors throughout the one day event
- We are a free event, but many punters tell us they come specifically to buy from our market.
- We reach an eclectic mix of people of all ages including residents, visitors and tourists.
- We do our best to limit the number of similar stalls to ensure that our traders are offering different things.
- We offer a range of pitch fees and types to suit all needs, including food stalls, craft stalls, blanket pitches, mobile sellers and charity stands.
If you complete the form below, we will add you to our mailing list for next year and you will be notified when non-food applications open.
If you complete the form below, we will add you to our mailing list for next year and you will be notified when food applications open.
Applications for food trader pitches at the 2020 fair will be open from November 2019 to 31st January 2020. Note that applications will close one month earlier than for the last fair.
Food pitches are not allocated on a first come first served basis, as we have a limited number of food pitches available. To ensure we can offer a variety of cuisines to visitors of the Fair, we will consider all of the applications we have received in early spring and make pitch offers to traders at that point.
If you have any questions about trading at Strawberry Fair then please check out our FAQs: http://strawberry-fair.org.uk/pages/trader-faq/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can't find the answer.