Apply to trade at Strawberry Fair on 1st June 2019
We are looking for traders and organisations offering as many different flavours and tastes, products and produce, weird and wonderful hobbies and interesting people to amuse and entertain our visitors. Our market is one of the most important features of the Fair - bringing a diverse range of stalls right to the heart of Cambridge.
Why Trade at Strawberry Fair?
- We attract at least 30,000 visitors throughout the one day event
- We are a free event, but many punters tell us they come specifically to buy from our market.
- We reach an eclectic mix of people of all ages including residents, visitors and tourists.
- We do our best to limit the number of similar stalls to ensure that our traders are offering different things.
- We offer a range of pitch fees and types to suit all needs, including food stalls, craft stalls, blanket pitches, mobile sellers and charity stands.
Applications for food traders at the 2019 Fair are now closed.
We will add you to our reserve list in case a space becomes available, and to our mailing list for next year if you complete this form.
We are now using Eventree to manage food trader applications. If you've applied to trade at one of the many events that use Eventree, you can use the same account, otherwise you'll need to create an account, it's quick, easy and free.
Food pitches are not allocated on a first come first served basis, as we have a limited number of food pitches available. To ensure we can offer a variety of cuisines to visitors of the Fair, we will consider all of the applications we have received in early spring and make pitch offers to traders at that point.
If you have any questions about trading at Strawberry Fair then please check out our FAQs: http://strawberry-fair.org.uk/pages/trader-faq/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can't find the answer.