Band Comp Postponement Update

Band jumping

All remaining heats of the band competition have been cancelled as a result of Coronavirus. We will continue with the band comp from where we left off once social distancing measures have been rescinded and it is safe to do so.

We have provisionally booked the Junction for the final in October, but we will have to confirm if we are okay to proceed nearer the time.